[MOD] Generation Options+

Generation Options+ is a mod that adds new options to the generation options screen.

31/12-15

Initial release

20/3-16

You can now change the amount of guard and daemon spawns (works with the latest version of Advanced Guard Protocol)
Fixed a typo
You can now choose 3 or 4 rooms per level

3/4-16

You can now change the time your campaign starts at, and the amount of missions that will be available to you from the start.

25/1-17

Compatible with the latest version of Sim Constructor

23/2-17

Added options to change the number of Incognita Slots
Added options to change how often agents talk to each other at the beginning of each mission
Added options for firewall strength, delta and scaling
Added new values to time attack, ko time, rooms per level, campaign hours and starting hours options
Consoles per level, safes per level and firewall options can now be set to random
Fixed language pack issue.

6/5-17

Added option for Final Attack Strength, a variable that exists in the base game but is hidden. It is set to 1 on Expert and 2 on Expert+.
Added options for travel time.
Rooms per level can be set to random, and Rooms per level can be set to scale.
Mission difficulties can no longer be higher than 20 (10 without dlc) because of setting starting hours too high.

3/9-17

Fixed some stuff that was not reset between games if the mod was disabled.

14/9-17

Fixed Countermeasures never disappearing.
Added options for credit scaling and credit scaling ceiling.

27/11-17

Added options for Magnetic Reinforcements.
Added option for Missions Per Day.
Added option for Storage Size.

Steam Workshop Version

This mod requires Sim Constructor to be used, which can be found here

Feel free to discuss the mod on our Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/aQrXEse

workshop-588953061.zip

Added options to change how often agents talk to each other at the beginning of each mission
Added new values to time attack, ko time, rooms per level, campaign hours and starting hours options
Consoles per level, safes per level and firewall options can now be set to random

4 hours ago, Cyberboy2000 said:

Will the random setting be rerold every mission or will it be decided at the start of ther campaign and never changed afterwards?

3 hours ago, HumanKirby said:

Will the random setting be rerold every mission or will it be decided at the start of ther campaign and never changed afterwards?

Different every mission. Also, in addition to power per console, you can set power per level, meaning if the game rolls a large number of consoles you get less power per console and vice versa.

Added option for Final Attack Strength, a variable that exists in the base game but is hidden. It is set to 1 on Expert and 2 on Expert+.
Added options for travel time.
Rooms per level can be set to random, and Rooms per level can be set to scale.
Mission difficulties can no longer be higher than 20 (10 without dlc) because of setting starting hours too high.

21 minutes ago, Cyberboy2000 said:

Final Attack Strength, a variable that exists in the base game but is hidden. It is set to 1 on Expert and 2 on Expert+

what is this? =0

21 minutes ago, Cyberboy2000 said:

Rooms per level can be set to random

Different random rooms per level every mission? =0

If you own the game on steam, follow this link and click subscribe. Then go into the game, go into the options menu and click Refresh Mods under the Gameplay tab. Then restart the game.

If you own a different version than steam you'll have to navigate to the game's directory. If there isn't one already, create a folder named mods. Inside the mods folder unzip the zip file that you can download from my original post. You don't need to do anything in the game to be able to use the mod when installing it this way.

I think I've encountered a bug.  I have the GOG version with the DLC installed.  I created a mods folder and unzipped Sim Constructor into it and it worked fine (got the dummy option and everything).

Then I unzipped this one into the folder and something went wrong.  Not only are the options not there but my save got screwed up.  I had a single save in slot 2 with two agents.  After installing Generation Options the third and forth slots were missing, and the second showed four copies of International!

Attaching log: invisibleinc.txt

I can't find a version number, but I got the download from the link in the OP of this thread (the workshop zip).  If it's an old version then where am I supposed to look for the new one?

Just now, DGM said:

I can't find a version number, but I got the download from the link in the OP of this thread (the workshop zip).  If it's an old version then where am I supposed to look for the new one?

Sorry, I meant old version of Sim Constructor. Download it here: 

Got it working now, thanks!

That info about getting mods through Steam Downloader really needs to be in a pinned thread.  Do the mods even come around here any more?

1 hour ago, DGM said:

That info about getting mods through Steam Downloader really needs to be in a pinned thread.  Do the mods even come around here any more?

I think it's just Wodzu's mods that need to be gotten that way. I think he gave up on keeping the forum versions updated when the threads were archived.

>> " I think it's just Wodzu's mods that need to be gotten that way. "

Judging by this conversation, yours do as well.  I also note there's no non-Steam version of Osheroff's UI Tweaks.  I wouldn't be surprised if there were more.

Anyway, are you still adding features to this mod?  If so I have a request: an option to force a secondary server to spawn on all non-Omni levels.

10 hours ago, DGM said:

>> " I think it's just Wodzu's mods that need to be gotten that way. "

Judging by this conversation, yours do as well.  I also note there's no non-Steam version of Osheroff's UI Tweaks.  I wouldn't be surprised if there were more.

Anyway, are you still adding features to this mod?  If so I have a request: an option to force a secondary server to spawn on all non-Omni levels.

We actually have a modlist which already includes the steam workshop downloader: http://invisible-mods.wikia.com/wiki/Master_Mod_List 
We also have a Discord server: https://discord.gg/aQrXEse 

Well, we don't really have forum mods that are active and klei and forums is pretty much the worst place for II (sorry) as the already small playerbase is mostly using steam or reddit (and discord to some extent) so we nevre, even after asking, got stuff pinned. Its sad as it is a quite cool place and works well for Dont Starve.

Archived