Any fellow Youtubers?

Hi, name's James Bucket and I am looking for a youtuber to collab with. Don't Starve videos are the most popular videos on my channel, and I wish to upload more content about it, but got no one to play DST with (none of my very few friends have it). I'd prefer another youtuber, or at least someone who knows that video making is 'not-so-easy-as-it-seems' and what's it like to work hard for a decent content.

Some requirements though (Because I am pretentious enough to go around cherry picking)

- Age 19~23 (I won't mind 20 years old person with mental age of 10, because I am one myself)

- Fluent English Speaker (So I can understand when you insult me)

- Decent microphone (Just something that doesn't make you sound like Batman + Bane from TDKR. And for LOVE OF GOD don't breath in to the mic)

- Experienced DS gamer (I plan to do some PvP, and would like someone who can DESTROY me)

To get some idea of what kind of person I am or my gamplay/video style and etc, here's a video of mine (I'm the one that laughs like an hysteric donkey)

So, if anyone's interested, do tell me. Cheers

Wow, I wasn't aware the famous Jamie Bucket is here on the forums ;). Welcome!

As for your request, I have no desire for publicity, so I would not record per se, but I do have experience hosting, for streamers included. If you are on Twitch, you can ask Tomkuls for his opinion on the job I did for him and his crew when they needed a host. My languages are the following: English, Polish, Spanish; Czech can generally be understood, but I have not been learning it professionally yet. I have two machines as hosting stations capable of holding 16 players at once (I've never tried more), creating a server just for you is viable. The specs are in my signature. A list of our servers is there too.

Generally, if you want at least one player who is a fast typer (BrE, if you need AmE, just tell me) and has the specs to host reliably, multi-sharded servers included, I may have you covered. For people who like talking through Skype or Discord, you would have more luck asking in the members' lounge.

Just why are you set on 19-23 years :o? I would say you will have more luck with experienced players who are older than that.

22 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Wow, I wasn't aware the famous Jamie Bucket is here on the forums ;). Welcome!

As for your request, I have no desire for publicity, so I would not record per se, but I do have experience hosting, for streamers included. If you are on Twitch, you can ask Tomkuls for his opinion on the job I did for him and his crew when they needed a host. My languages are the following: English, Polish, Spanish; Czech can generally be understood, but I have not been learning it professionally yet. I have two machines as hosting stations capable of holding 16 players at once (I've never tried more), creating a server just for you is viable. The specs are in my signature. A list of our servers is there too.

Generally, if you want at least one player who is a fast typer (BrE, if you need AmE, just tell me) and has the specs to host reliably, multi-sharded servers included, I may have you covered. For people who like talking through Skype or Discord, you would have more luck asking in the members' lounge.

Just why are you set on 19-23 years :o? I would say you will have more luck with experienced players who are older than that.

Jamie Bucket? Now that's some interesting name you're giving me. Anyway, I am looking for those who talk, so could you specify this member's lounge? Thanks. Also, 19~23 because I am 21, and just feel comfortable with that range

3 hours ago, JamesBucket said:

Jamie Bucket? Now that's some interesting name you're giving me. Anyway, I am looking for those who talk, so could you specify this member's lounge? Thanks. Also, 19~23 because I am 21, and just feel comfortable with that range

I guess any youtuber with enough followers eventually gains nicknames - life, young man ;). Click on either link in my signature to see the members of the group. Who knows, maybe someone will be interested.

I've been meaning to try more DST but the person I regularly collab with no longer has any interest in DST. However, I'm not much a PvPer. So if you can do anything with that, shoot me a message. I'd say this video of mine is closest to the one you posted: 

18 hours ago, jbeetle said:

I've been meaning to try more DST but the person I regularly collab with no longer has any interest in DST. However, I'm not much a PvPer. So if you can do anything with that, shoot me a message. I'd say this video of mine is closest to the one you posted:

Alright, I'm interested, care to message me when you are usually free to game, steam account and etc?

Archived