Remember the wiki guys?

Well it's in serious need of some updating. There's no entry for the Telltale heart or long pig, and only a rather badly written page about all of multiplayer. If anyone out there has a key or can verify their information, maybe they could work of some of that. Right now, the only resource is Rhymes with Play and the forums, the former hard to use as a quick reference, and the latter (sometimes) inaccurate or misleading. 

I don't know how many people use the wiki very much, but it definitely needs some updating.

I'd be updating the wiki, but so many things are subject to change and I remember with RoG there was a lot of misinformation that persisted for quite a while because it was true at some point in development. So I don't think we should be calling for effort to be put into the wiki just yet...

I'd be updating the wiki, but so many things are subject to change and I remember with RoG there was a lot of misinformation that persisted for quite a while because it was true at some point in development. So I don't think we should be calling for effort to be put into the wiki just yet...

Exactly. I assure you we'll be updating it as soon as DST is released to the public. Nothing is set in stone so if we try to compile everything right now it'll be just be a mess.

Archived