Afaik there's no way to go back using console commands, since the world time is used in various ways, and changing it backwards might really screw up your things. (Example spoilage: The amount of spoilage on an item is calculated using a timestamp and the current time. If the current time is before the timestamp you'd have negative spoilage.)

You can however look into modding. This would open a lot more possibilities for you as well, such as a custom spawn system, custom inventories, maybe even a completely new world gen to get a somehow fixed and prepared world, but still have a tad randomness on different runs in it.

For some inspiration there's even a hunger games mod on the workshop already. It does say however that it is for a private server, so I'd highly recommend to make your own mod.

I don't know much about modding or lua unfortunately, so take my advices with that in mind, but I know two ways that could maybe work.

The one is to set your backups to save much more (or less often), for example saving not the last 5 days, but the last 30 days, or saving only every 6 days. This way you can do whatever you want in the first 30 days and then restore the (still available) day 1 stand. This is obviously not a solution if you already started that world, but could be if you just plan to start it.

The second way is to generate a new world actually, but with activating the seed of the world you chose. I looked up how can one find these worldgen seed but couldn't find an up-to-date answer to that unfortunately, but I think it is possible. 

These might be helpful, but maybe not more than just rumours. I don't know. But these all both infos (I think) I read/heard on the forums. It would be great if someone with more knowledge could correct or confirm these infos. 

I hope it helps.

2 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

You could get a mod that slows down time (I found one but I forgot the name), set it to like, 9 hours per day, set up your stuff, then disable it.

2 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Well I found a mod that makes day a rl day so that ways i didnt get even to 5% of the first segment

On 7/15/2018 at 5:19 AM, __IvoCZE__ said:

Hello

I will ask , is it possible to set day 1 on a played world? I want to make hunger games style game but the day counter will look off..

U could add a ton of days until it caps and rolls back to day 1. Its like 36K is max or something, go test it out

Archived