Recipe List (With Craving Specifications)

Ressayez

I'm more than halfway done with craving/dish rewards

Yes, there are already recipe lists, this one:

-Lists different rewards dishes give by craving (ex: jam satisfies both snack and dessert, but gives 6 coins as a snack and gives 1 sapphire as a dessert)

-Sorting by station & craving

-All dishes by number, kept to one line so it's easier to check over quickly

-Seed key & map resource list

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yKfU4qt7P23SMVxjeLlznp1RS_0jgI60S8Y5xkIKB4k/edit?usp=sharing

10 hours ago, Ressayez said:

Only two dishes to go for regular plating, I'll be working on the old coin counts and plated rewards when I have the free time.

Thank you so much for all this hardwork! :wilson_love: 

Thanks for your working. This is very useful. And at the end of your list, I found something interesting the "Bonus Recipes". However, this makes me confused, such as 'shorts', 'icecube' and  'headcrab', how to find these things or how to make these things? Also, I can't even put salt into a big casserole, would you mind give some tips or some further explanation for the "Bonus Recipes"? I would be very grateful for that. Thanks.

On 6/19/2018 at 6:33 PM, eddy.dst said:

Thanks for your working. This is very useful. And at the end of your list, I found something interesting the "Bonus Recipes". However, this makes me confused, such as 'shorts', 'icecube' and  'headcrab', how to find these things or how to make these things? Also, I can't even put salt into a big casserole, would you mind give some tips or some further explanation for the "Bonus Recipes"? I would be very grateful for that. Thanks.

A little bonus for the people who helped.

Archived