Is there any way to spawn critters using debug?

Since the ONI wiki is so outdated, I've taken it to myself to figure out production rates for all of the critters through mini experiments in debug. Is there any way to spawn these guys using debug? (Specifically morbs!) I've searched the forms and asked the discord server to no avail. 

4 minutes ago, Mariilyn said:

It is possible to spawn critters with the new Sandbox mode.

Thanks for the advice! I don't want to update my game until the full launch---still playing around with my previous base, but I found a way around this: I have an old save with a bunch of critters, and I can just save them into the debug menu to spawn them at any time! 

26 minutes ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

Now you can paste critters inside your map without making it a sandbox map

I don't think you can load a preview map back in the current stable branch ? Or at least its not recommended.

2 hours ago, GingerBeck said:

Since the ONI wiki is so outdated, I've taken it to myself to figure out production rates for all of the critters through mini experiments in debug. Is there any way to spawn these guys using debug? (Specifically morbs!) I've searched the forms and asked the discord server to no avail. 

You can also selected the critter wanted in the paint mode of debug and save it

1 minute ago, Flydo said:

You can also selected the critter wanted in the paint mode of debug and save it

42 minutes ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

You can start a sandbox map and save every critter with the debug tool in a single vacuum cell. Now you can paste critters inside your map without making it a sandbox map (if your just like me and want dreckos in your MK I base)

Yup... I'm guessing your replies just got through moderation and maybe that's why you didn't see that I figured it out? Either way, thanks for taking the time to respond :)

5 minutes ago, GingerBeck said:

Yup... I'm guessing your replies just got through moderation and maybe that's why you didn't see that I figured it out? Either way, thanks for taking the time to respond :)

No, sorry it's three o'clock in the morning here, i'm a little tired and i see this post just after posting mine

Archived