Pugna's War Chest Buff

Day One Webber

Fellas,

Are those new forge skins too grindy? I mean you literally need 50 emotes to unravel for one hecking elegant. Those beta fellas got such an unfair start and yo treasury bout as empty as wendys dps potential. i got a solution for all you fellas that aint got good skinnos

Everyone, no matter what level, how much they pay, or who there are will get one chest.

if a fella thats level 90 gets a chest, everyone else gets one as well. this will create a stable economy of forge skins and allow everyone to get the skins they want *since i heard some fella complaining about the grind*

what you spicy bois think?

I don't quite understand what you mean

1 lvl = 1 chest, and that was the beta reward as well. I'm not sure how it is an 'unfair start' when the reward is exactly the same. It just means they got a few more chests, but it still is 1 lvl = 1 chest. 

Are you meaning that if one person on the team earns a chest, everyone gets one? 

12 hours ago, Jynn said:

Are you meaning that if one person on the team earns a chest, everyone gets one?

That'd actually be great incentive for players to get over the levels toxicity and be willing to join servers with lower level people and teach them the ropes. But it'd be completely broken lol.

4 hours ago, Atkvin said:

That'd actually be great incentive for players to get over the levels toxicity and be willing to join servers with lower level people and teach them the ropes. But it'd be completely broken lol.

i don't want that, but i was trying to guess what OP was asking for, becuase i cannot understand what they're suggesting

and i bought everything too xP

Archived