Item Skins for Base Features

I'd love to see item skins for things you build often in your base (like the fire pit or chest skins, but for other stuff xD)

I know we have three or four fire pit skins, and a few chest skins, but the rest of your base components are a bit lacking in variety. I'm meaning Fridges, Meat Racks, Cooking Pots, etc. 

I'd love to see, in the future, some love given to these survival camp components that you can't live without but always end up looking identical!

it'd be great to be able to have some variety when furnishing your camp ^^

21 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

there are 2 crock pot skins : halloween one and survivor one

21 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

There are bird cage ones.

But what about fridge, or meat racks, or anything really?

And i'd love to have some more accessible skins than just holiday super-rare skins (i'm looking at you, halloween cauldron)

the point i'm trying to make is that what base-feature skins there are, are SUPER expensive on the steam market. I'm not dropping $20+ on a item skin. Why not have a variety of skins for everything related to the base, of differing rarities, so that even if you cannot afford to pay $100 for the halloween cauldron skin, you can still have a crockpot skin? There are tons and tons and TONS of clothing skins, i'd just like to see a bit more for base-features.

Just because there are 2 crockpot skins and 2 birdcage skins doesn't mean we can't have more, right?

2 hours ago, Jynn said:

But what about fridge, or meat racks, or anything really?

And i'd love to have some more accessible skins than just holiday super-rare skins (i'm looking at you, halloween cauldron)

the point i'm trying to make is that what base-feature skins there are, are SUPER expensive on the steam market. I'm not dropping $20+ on a item skin. Why not have a variety of skins for everything related to the base, of differing rarities, so that even if you cannot afford to pay $100 for the halloween cauldron skin, you can still have a crockpot skin? There are tons and tons and TONS of clothing skins, i'd just like to see a bit more for base-features.

Just because there are 2 crockpot skins and 2 birdcage skins doesn't mean we can't have more, right?

I agree with you, I would like to have more skins, but designing a shirt and putting it over a character is easy; designing a whole new item and compensating for size and function of the original structure is harder.

That being said, I would definitely like to have more of those sorts of things, rather than having clothes. Even if they were still rare drops, just having more of them in general would be pretty cool.

Archived