No Hallowed Nights trinkets spawning

Do they need time to spawn?

Do they not spawn in winter?   It was winter in my world when Hallowed Nights started.

I know the event is on, I can build the event specific items and my costume is available to wear.

I've gone over my entire world now, and not a single trinket to be found.

Hey @Heinleinfan, according to the update post found here: [Game Update] - 239637. That existing worlds, with the Event world settings set to Auto, will have Hallowed Nights content retrofitted into the world. So in your Host Game screen, select the server you are running and under the World Tab and have the Events (calendar symbol) must be Auto for it.

One the other hand, have you tried relogging?

This happenes to me as well on my old world. Event is set to auto (or default or whatever) and I can use the hallowed nights skins too.

I tried relogging, verifying game cache, restarting steam the the computer, none of these helped.

And interesting, I'm also in winter...

By the way, @Heinleinfan, what "event specific items" did you meant that can be built? I didn't notice there were any... did I miss something?

I think the best course of action for you guys is to attach a copy of the client_log.txt and the server_log.txt of the specific server Cluster_# you are running. Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\DATA\Cluster_#\Master is the location of the server_log.txt while Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\ for the client_log.txt.

Are the costumes also not available when you build teh Wardrobe structure and change into something else? You are still able to wear the skins you own right?

@fimmatek @Heinleinfan

Now that's there's two instances of the same thing happening. I do agree that these should be posted in the Don't Starve Together: Bug Tracker. Upon inspection it seems like your Host Game screen doesn't reflect the same details inside the server_log.txt. If you open the server_log.txt and search for the word "Event" you'll see that it's set to false (if you have notepad++ or sublime it's the 185th line) but you've made sure that it's on Auto when you view the World tab of the world in the Host Game screen, correct? On the Host Game screen it's the world in the second slot that shows events is set to auto right?

I'm stumped on this one. Be sure to add screenshots of what you see in the Host Game screen along side attaching the very same files you attached here. That should help the developers see what could be happening. Cheers

Archived