Only Host's connection is bad?

So I recently my friend got this game but whenever he hosts when I press tab it shows that he has a constantly "BAD" connection while everyone else has a "GOOD" connection. Also even tough it show our connection is GOOD we lag to the point of unplayabillity. Then when he joins any other server he lags super badly. From what I know he has pretty great internet and he uses a Toshiba laptop. He is planning on just refunding the game by tomorrow so any help will be greatly thanked.

That is probably the computer it has nothing to do with the game or the internet, I know cause I had the same exact problem with my old desktop PC. I know I'm probably too late but what fixed the problem for me was playing the game on a different computer, how many cores does his computer have? the on I has used was a dual core and i had to click a million times just to navigate the start screen and in game I couldn't move at all.

Archived