What Don't Starve mob(s) do you dislike most?

35 minutes ago, JellyUltra said:

I hate most of the aggressive mobs, but If I have to pick one... Probably spiders. They come at you in a group, and the easiest way to take them out (trapping them) takes a lot of resources.

I play Webber sometimes, since spiders are friendly to him... But I don't use him too often. He takes away a lot of the early game challenge.

I know, right? Phracking spiders! I also really dislike rabbits.

I'm fine with rabbits, since you can turn the morsels into meatballs, but I think they're way too easy to catch. A rabbit is worth almost a full day of food if you make it into meatballs, and all you need to catch them is some grass and twigs... Why don't you have to bait the trap? They'll just trigger it when they walk under it... :wilson_confused:

Might get attacked for saying something like this, depending on if the redditors are out today :wilson_laugh: Hopefully you guys can be mature.

On 5/2/2017 at 9:04 AM, PanAzej said:

Grumble Bees. These things aren't so bad at first, but then they spawn so fast you can't keep up and get stunlocked to death.

Maybe it's too subtle but you're not supposed to kill Grumble Bees with Bee Queen as Gem Deer with Klaus, unless you can dish out the dps/AoE. It's often a waste of resources with such a small window before more are spawned.

I hate spider Warriors, terror beaks, spitters and hound waves 

The hound waves can come at the worst times and especially in don't starve together you're often outmatched it's the worst few play a character that can't do the complete damage.

Spitters and spider Warriors are in their own camp of range combat dodging range combat in don't starve just sucks you think you're safe and then boom you're hit I wouldn't be so angry if I haven't been picked off a few times just because a shot I couldn't see hit me 

Terrorbeaks yes I know they're just slightly faster but they are the most annoying in groups they just shred everything.

Archived