Suggestion: Deep Ones.

Something I would love to see added in this expansion would have to be another form of merm, personally I would love to have something inspired by the Deep Ones from HP Lovecraft's works.

I imagine these ones would be nocturnal, only coming up at night to search around for prey near the shore. They could also be associated with ruins and ancient artifacts found in said ruins. If Klei adds swimming then maybe they could try to drag you off your boat and start clawing at you while you are rowing around their homes.

I was thinking about something similar. It could really just still be the same merms that you find in the standard game, or maybe just a slight pallete swap and name change or something. With the big lovecraftian vibe the main game got going on, I think something like this would fit in very well.

Something I would love to see added in this expansion would have to be another form of merm, personally I would love to have something inspired by the Deep Ones from HP Lovecraft's works.

I imagine these ones would be nocturnal, only coming up at night to search around for prey near the shore. They could also be associated with ruins and ancient artifacts found in said ruins. If Klei adds swimming then maybe they could try to drag you off your boat and start clawing at you while you are rowing around their homes.

I want this. They should have their own city.

Archived