[Gameplay] - unique character item glitch

bdiz4shiz

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Issue Title: unique character item glitch

Issue Description: Soooo...

I just did my first DST playthrough. I created an open server with 4 slots and had a very positive experience with several players. I myself was wickerbottom and there was a Wilson, a WX78, 2 Willows and another Wickerbottom. While i myself was able to craft books, the other wickerbottom was not able to at all. The second to join willow also experienced a similar glitch were she spawned without her lighter, while the first one did. Overall, I AM IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN, just a few minor glitches and occasionally people are disconnected unwillingly (which could be because of my schools shitty internet, while i am hosting a game). Keep up the great work!

Steps to Reproduce: Set up a server, co-op not PvP. Have other people join as the same character, see if there is a special items glitch as described above.

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Issue Title: Characters not having their proper perks/items

Issue Description: When entering in a server with Willow that already has another Willow player, the second one will not get the lighter.

Also, the second Wickerbottom player seems to lose the book category as well, though this one i cannot confirm personaly (Another person on the server noted it).

Steps to Reproduce: Enter in a server with 2 Willows or 2 Wickerbottoms

• Developer

Thanks for the report! Hopefully will get to this one pretty soon: since there's currently no way to know which characters other players are playing on a server (though we will be adding this), this can be pretty problematic.

Archived