[Graphics] - Wrong display

Bug Submission:

Category: Graphics
Platform: PC
Issue Title: Wrong display
Issue Description: That's obviously a bug !

post-451733-0-92803000-1410962636_thumb.

post-451733-0-76199400-1410962647_thumb.

post-451733-0-66720600-1410962660_thumb.

post-451733-0-96664900-1410962668_thumb.
Steps to Reproduce: I start a new campagne, it append on the first mission.

After some turns (and screenshots), I save and load the campaign again (I didn't close the game), and the display was good (so maybe a loading error ?).

INVISIBLE, INC. branches/EarlyAccess_Sept16.111107 USER '50734269@steam'
GAME 1.2.initial_escape.ftm_terminals.1613021257

invisibleinc.txt

DxDiag.txt

Bug Submission:

Category: Crash

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Loading a new level, hung start

Issue Description: Here is a picture of the last new level I loaded. I have played several levels since the update, first time this happened.

Instead of getting a new level, it appears to have loaded in a top-down view, with no objects or agents in the room. I wasn't able to interact with anything, or even move or rotate the map.

I am happy to add a save file if it is a new bug, but will need some help with how to do this...

Steps to Reproduce: No idea what caused this, but I loaded a new level.

• Developer

This has happened exactly once for me, but I've been having trouble reproducing the issue.  If anyone manages to come up with steps to create this bug that would be quite helpful.  Savegames / logs probably won't be of much help in this case, but it might be good to know: (1) whether it was a new game or a continued one, (2) did you press any keys while loading into the game.

Thanks!

This has happened exactly once for me, but I've been having trouble reproducing the issue.  If anyone manages to come up with steps to create this bug that would be quite helpful.  Savegames / logs probably won't be of much help in this case, but it might be good to know: (1) whether it was a new game or a continued one, (2) did you press any keys while loading into the game.

Thanks!

Shoot same here ( after I went into my video card properties it never happened again.)  I remember it was a new game and no keys were pressed. 

Archived