[Dont Starve] You Might Never Be Lonely Again!

So I've been playing Dont Starve for queit a while now. I've been really happy with the loving community and the amazing game itself. But as game I think its missing something that almost every other game has... The ability to play with other people. From Lan to Via Internet I think there really should be a multiplayer option. Me and my friends have been wanting to play with eachother. We have had competitions where we would collect recources and survive we would track amount of days survived etc. More on that here http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/34433-the-ultimate-dont-starve-challenge/

but we've always wanted to play like in the same world to make it a little i dont know different. I really think this should be added. Even a lan option would be great thanks for reading this if you did or you just skipped to the end see you next time.

SO this has indeed been discussed to death to the point I am almost afraid to comment less I unleash the wrath of the community, but just one thought.

What if there was a kick-starter campaign? Would klei take up this huge task if it was funded to the point that it would be wroth it to them??

SO this has indeed been discussed to death to the point I am almost afraid to comment less I unleash the wrath of the community, but just one thought.

What if there was a kick-starter campaign? Would klei take up this huge task if it was funded to the point that it would be wroth it to them??

No they would not. You will not unleash the wrath of me, don't worry.

Though i kind of doubt they would start the campaign in the first place.

It's not just a matter of cost, time and resources. The whole idea of the game is that you are alone and you must survive.

Pretty sure there's a multiplayer mod in alpha at the moment. Might be worth having a wee look into if you're interested.

maybe i could make a mod and if someone else has the mod they can play multiplayer o.o i would also hire someone to do it lol

maybe i could make a mod and if someone else has the mod they can play multiplayer o.o i would also hire someone to do it lol

There's one being made right now - I saw the post the other day. Pretty sure they're still making it.

It should be under the mods and tools subforum. It looks REALLY good so far and they've put a lot of work into it :)

There's one being made right now - I saw the post the other day. Pretty sure they're still making it.

It should be under the mods and tools subforum. It looks REALLY good so far and they've put a lot of work into it :-)

can you provide a link im sorry but i cant find it.

Archived