Can't Claim Twitch Stream Rewards on Xbox

Edgy spoon
  • Fixed

I've watched the streams with drops enabled and watched for a few hours but I'm not getting the drops, I've made sure that my account is linked i even unlinked it and linked it back to see if that would make a difference but i don't think it changed anything.

I even got my girlfriend to try getting her stream rewards on Xbox and she also cant receive them, I'm not sure if this is Klei's fault or twitches fault but i hope it fixes soon as the new twitch drops are here and they already look amazing 

Steps to Reproduce

1. Link your Xbox Klei account to twitch 

2. Watch streams with drops enabled 

3. Watch for at least 30 mins and check if you got any drops on Xbox 

• Sad 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I've claimed the drops from the twitch inventory but i still don't have the drops in game or in my Klei inventory, i made sure everything was connected and linked but i still don't have the drop even after watching a stream with drops enabled for a whole 6 hours.

Share this comment

I also have the exact same issue, I claimed the drops from the Twitch inventory but I still haven't received the drops despite watching the streams with drops enabled, its a shame considering how cool the drops look

Share this comment