Tilling on PS4 is incredibly hard to aim

SaphironX
  • Pending

So this may not be a bug so much as something is drastic need of adjusting, but tilling soil is crazy crazy hard to aim. half the time your guy does it in front, half of the time he turns around and does it, and almost all the time you'll till over one or more a previously tilled mound, replacing all. I would love it if there was an indicator, just a little circle on the ground telling me when i hit the button, this is where my tilled soil mound for plating seeds is going to be. Maybe even make tilled mounds it will erase show as red, so you know you're about to turn around and remove the ones you lined up already...

It would make the new farming so much less frustrating.

Steps to Reproduce

Till the soil on ps4, you're going to have a hard time lining up spots for planting.

• Like 2

User Feedback

Mine doesn’t, he reaches and sometimes turns around so it’s on either side of him, not at his feet and sometimes he turns odd directions so he’ll till away something north of him while trying to till east to west.

It’s pretty inprecise. The only way I can keep from tilling away other mounds I want is to plant each one after I till, then till again and plant again. 

Share this comment

I have the same problem, can't just till 8 or 9 plots in 1 square, maybe they can divide the farm in 9 pieces that will make farming a bit more easy, faster and fun. 

Share this comment

I know Steam players have geometric placement. Is there a way to make this just built into the game. Something we can turn on and off in settings? Its already built in so we don't place items on top of one another. Please just make it visible to we can place things in proper rows. 

I want things to look nice as well. 

Share this comment

I've not really played that much on PS4, but the easiest solution I can offer up is to play on PC, as it is better optimized and you can use mods.

Edited by DoctorFallout42
  • Haha 1

Share this comment