The game keeps crashing, since the last update that was to fix

Marco BR
  • Fixed

It's impossible to make any trade of skins in the trade inn section, because the game crashes, and if you spend some time with the curio cabinet open, it crashes too, it's been like this for a week, can you fix it?

note: I play on a Playstation 5

PS_App_20210216_055337.jpeg

PS_App_20210216_055330.jpeg

Steps to Reproduce

described in the bug summary

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
20 hours ago, Marco BR said:

after today's patch it got even worse

IMG-20210216-WA0103.jpeg

UPDATE: Before anything else, try changing your language to English in the options and see if it still crashes. It may be an issue caused by localization

What's happening at the end of the video? Is it crashing back to the playstation UI? If it's giving you the option to report the crash, can you submit it and type some sort of note as well, "Marco crash in main menu" or something like that so I can identify it? 

Also, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? That crash screen you've posted a few times doesn't really make sense as a crash, it seems a file may have become corrupted.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

3 hours ago, CharlesB said:

UPDATE: Before anything else, try changing your language to English in the options and see if it still crashes. It may be an issue caused by localization

What's happening at the end of the video? Is it crashing back to the playstation UI? If it's giving you the option to report the crash, can you submit it and type some sort of note as well, "Marco crash in main menu" or something like that so I can identify it? 

Also, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? That crash screen you've posted a few times doesn't really make sense as a crash, it seems a file may have become corrupted.

It freezes the screen on this error, and does not give the option to do anything, I can't report, and i have to force the game to close . I have already uninstalled and installed the game again, and changed my language to English, the error remains the same ... I maintain a Brazilian community with 16 thousand players and several are having the same problem

I am attaching the image of the same error happening to another player

FB_IMG_1613614582269.jpg

Edited by Marco BR
  • Sad Dupe 1

Share this comment

update: after uninstalling again, restarting my PS5 and installing the game again in English no more error! Should I leave my console in English only from now on?

16136169463242598886586765622386.jpg

• Sad Dupe 1

Share this comment

Yes, leave your game in english for now if you can manage playing that way, some of the translations seem to be causing the problem in those screens. The team is taking a look at the crash but it could be a little while before it's fixed,

• Thanks 2

Share this comment