Save File is getting corrupted

VashAlexx
  • Fixed

The Save File I attached to this post belongs to mi PSN ID: VashAlexx and its the most recent backup that still works. 

Recently the game started to show this message

309337995_SaveCorrupt.thumb.jpeg.48d3e1fd20759805ae4bd5c4a6d66ea7.jpeg

Everytime I replace it with the BackUp file works again. But after a couple sessions gets corrupted again. 

I tried Cloud Saving and playing on a Ps5 but keeps doing the same. 

Also I've noticed that the loading times for servers (public or owned) are getting ridiculously long. 

SAVE SAVE.bin

Save Corrupt.jpeg

Steps to Reproduce

I think the cause might be closing the game while the Save Icon is active, the reason being that the icon sometimes gets stuck or simply doesn't disappear after almost a minute. 

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Happening to a friend as well, might be a ps5 thing. Never forget to upload your saves to the cloud!

Share this comment

it happens fairly often to me too, each time the game gives a blue screen error I get this issue afterwards. Restore backup usually works for me. (ps4)

Edited by BeeClops

Share this comment

Make sure the save indicator (gears in the bottom right corner) are gone before you suspend/turn off your game. Shutting it off too early is the #1 cause of the save corruption. There's currently an issue where saving can take a really long time (for which I apologize) but I'm working on fixing that ASAP.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment