Roll back crash game

Mncmarkyd
  • Fixed

Had someone join my game and was in caves was away from my  bace come come back to find it was barnt down rolled back 5 days now every time I go to load my 959 day world crashes the game plz help as lots of time spent 

Steps to Reproduce
In caves rolled back 4 days then rolled back the last day to make 5 days rolled back!! Crashes game on PS4

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Please can I have an update to this prob...... really want to continue my world and hit 1000 days all of the time spent killing toadstool on my own to get 6 glowcaps and two of the hats all my dragon chests and think fur and eye balls just feel so gutted as the back up save u put into the game
Hasn't worked for me.... if there is a fix can u let me know as really
Don't want to
Start a new world coz I'll lose all my stuff...... 

Share this comment

I can confirm i have this problem too in caves. Rollbacks do not ever work for me in caves. Every time i click rollback in a cave the text that says "rolling back in 5 seconds" just fades out and nothing happens. And after the second or third attempt the game will crash and when i restart it, it will have rolled back 2-4 days

Share this comment

@Mncmarkyd

Is it only this world that has the crashing problem? If you create a new one can you play in it normally?

Have you submitted any sony crash reports? If I know which specifically is yours I can try to figure out what's happening. Try loading the game again and when/if it crashes submit a report and in the comment put your forum name and a note about this post/what's happening.

Alternatively you can try attaching your save file to this ticket and I can give it a look. Steps to get your save file off the ps4 are here:

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/70105-dont-starve-together-console-edition-faq/#how-can-i-send-my-save-file

Share this comment

Yes I have reported it to Sony a
Few times I will screen shot the error code for u!! I can start up a new
World just fine just when I go to play my 959 day world keeps loading and then crashes game!! My PS4 user name is mcmarkyd.... 

IMG_2453.JPG

Share this comment

I can't see psn user names in the crash reports but I found one with a comment about rolling back and crashing. If it's yours then I should have fixed the crash in the next patch (1.14). It will be available later this week. I hope it solves your problem.

• Like 1

Share this comment

On 1/26/2017 at 11:41 AM, CharlesB said:

@Mncmarkyd

Is it only this world that has the crashing problem? If you create a new one can you play in it normally?

Have you submitted any sony crash reports? If I know which specifically is yours I can try to figure out what's happening. Try loading the game again and when/if it crashes submit a report and in the comment put your forum name and a note about this post/what's happening.

Alternatively you can try attaching your save file to this ticket and I can give it a look. Steps to get your save file off the ps4 are here:

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/70105-dont-starve-together-console-edition-faq/#how-can-i-send-my-save-file

I'm having this issue right now, the only world is crashing is my main one, when I made a new one it's fine.. I don't lag either.. but my main, im getting lags, connection errors and it crashes when i rollback. I rolled back a few times cause my beefalo rider died, plus some other deaths

Edited by jesuisralph

Share this comment