Missing skins got from klei account

Evilady78
  • Fixed

I used my points to get the two firepits and the stone torch the newly added skins to klei account but still didn’t receive them more than a day later so not sure if’s it’s a bug or just a delay 

Steps to Reproduce

I’ll keep checking for now 

• Big Ups 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I think it's the same case for everyone, I don't have them either. It might just be that the ps version of the game is not yet updated to the latest version to include those skins, from what I understand

• Like 1

Share this comment

4 hours ago, BeeClops said:

I think it's the same case for everyone, I don't have them either. It might just be that the ps version of the game is not yet updated to the latest version to include those skins, from what I understand

You are correct, this always happens with new skins- you can view that you own them in your inventory on the Klei inventory page however they won’t show up in-game until the next update as they are literally not in the game yet (console always runs a few hotfixes behind compared to PC)

• Like 1
  • Health 1

Share this comment

I got 2 of the older skins and 2 of the "new skins", but the 2 newer ones I redeemed didn't appear.

(Old skin was the Boat Mast and Ice Fising Rod. New skins were Kiln Firepit and that Carved Torch)

Share this comment

The new skins were added in 2.45, released this morning.
... Or most of them were.
Unfortunately the Bottomless Pit firepit skin was missed but it will be in the next update.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this comment