Enlightened Crown only has 4 sockets in Split-Screen

Fatkitty
  • Fixed

When playing split-screen, the enlightened crown only has 4 sockets (I think that all 5 are there, the last one is just buried under the GUI and is unreachable). As far as I know, it has always been this way. I did not even realize that the crown had 5 sockets until I played single player the other day.

Steps to Reproduce

Use Enlightened Crown while playing split-screen

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

It is possible to keep the GUI of the crown closed ? It opens up everytime you go to caves and surface or even loading the game.

And for splitscreen is really annoying cuz you barely see it.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

The missing slot in splitscreen is fixed in the next update. I'll pass on the suggestion to keep the GUI closed.

• Health 1

Share this comment

1 hour ago, CharlesB said:

I'll pass on the suggestion to keep the GUI closed.

PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN TO ALL! Closing the crown every time we go between shards or changing characters makes it tedious.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

On 5/11/2023 at 5:39 PM, Mj- said:

PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN TO ALL! Closing the crown every time we go between shards or changing characters makes it tedious.

Yeah I noticed this too. I have gotten used to it though so its almost like second nature to me. 

On 5/11/2023 at 4:33 PM, CharlesB said:

The missing slot in splitscreen is fixed in the next update. I'll pass on the suggestion to keep the GUI closed.

You guys are the best!!!

Share this comment