Anchor activates automatically

Frontente
  • Can't Reproduce

Sometimes the anchor activates automatically. I have a couple of videos, but every file is bigger than the upload limit here. So mail me if you need them.

Steps to Reproduce
  1. Sail on the ocean for a while and use the anchor
  2. A short time after using the anchor, it should activating again without any user interaction

User Feedback

I haven't been able to reproduce this. What items do you have on your boat? Maybe they're somehow interacting strangely. Screenshot?

Also, are you sure you're not running past it and accidentally interacting? I noticed it's really easy to run past the anchor while pressing x and it just drops with the character barely pausing to do anything.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment

I am sending screenshots tomorrow, but I am 100% sure I didn't accidentally interacted with the anchor. I try to upload the videos on youtube tomorrow. It's a bit scary :D

Edit: nvm the upload limit on comments is higher, so I am able to upload it here (I have 2 more videos, but these 3 should be enough)

I don't know if you get updates from an edited post, therefore a hint for the videos on my edited comment. Thanks for looking after that bug :)

Edited by Frontente
added videos

Share this comment

I've seen this. But it's not that bad. 

It actives and deactivates (in my case) so I just move a little while fishing

Share this comment

I still can't reproduce it but I'll keep an eye open in case I'm able to catch it sometime.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

The reason this happens in my experience is when you move into deeper waters while having the anchor down.

If seems unlikley to be a bug, and more of a logic thing.

Share this comment