Seed Unavailable to plant

Bohrhandler
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Just started this morning, doesn't find any seeds to plant in farm tile.  No problem planting decorative seeds in wall pot.  Was moving a growing area of grubfruit plants to a new spot, built 20+ farm tiles, all affected.  Tried to replant in original spot, similar issue. All plots have the "No Seed Available" indicator.  Cancelled All tried one at a time, deconstructed farm tile, rebuilt, no improvement.  Tried multiple different seeds (bog, sleet) same effect.  Only have the one planet currently.  Tried restarting game, did all of the above again, no change.

image.thumb.png.318260b4ec6ef51ebe950c5813c5da72.png

Steps to Reproduce

Build Farm Plot, select seed shown to be available, see if planted.  

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I'm having this issue as well. Not only for farm plots but for the decorative (ground) pots as well. Even when the seeds are definitely available it says they aren't. 

Edited by Zoleta

Share this comment

I'm having the same issue on all my colonies. It was previously on release branch before switching to best branch. Uploaded the save file if you devs need it. Please save my game :frown-new:

愚蠢的家.sav

Share this comment

Glad that I'm not the only one, I have the same issue on the current testing build. Cannot plant any type of plant in any type of farm/plant tile with the reason No Seed Available.

Edited by STINGNL

Share this comment

Same here. Looks like this happened in the latest beta patch. Does not work with freshly dropped seeds either and seems to affect all seeds.

Edited by Gurgel

Share this comment

I am very optimistic that a hotfix will be placed in the next 24h. We have to play something else in the meantime.

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

Thanks everyone for the reports! This has been fixed and will be out in the next patch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this comment