Grooming station works but critters wont come to it even tho my rancher whilsle for them to come(DLC)

A1wayz
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

So in my reddit post I have explain the whole situiation please let me know if you need anymore information.

Steps to Reproduce

I don't think I have made any special moves to reach this bug it just started to happen.

User Feedback

yes, I also observed this 2 times. had them to move maually (the duplicant) one tile so the to-do resetted and it worked again

Share this comment

Yeah also tried that tried moving them out of the room even or to another place inside of it none of that helps tried unequping the suit anything nothing helps, do you have any acctual bug fix update that will come out soon or smth?

Share this comment

There is a bugged critter that can't make it to the grooming station. Either because the action was interrupted once while the critter was about to be groomed or it was finishing grooming. Wrangle that critter and release it again

Share this comment

Yeah tham seem to work also got that one from someone in reddit but it is still annoying that you have to just babysit your rancher everytime in order to get regualr food 

Share this comment

On 10/12/2023 at 1:06 AM, sakura_sk said:

There is a bugged critter that can't make it to the grooming station. Either because the action was interrupted once while the critter was about to be groomed or it was finishing grooming. Wrangle that critter and release it again

But this doesn't fix the issue.  They will get stuck again which means you have to keep an eye on all ranches and interact every time one sticks.

Share this comment

Had the same issue here.

My rancher get stucked whistling to slicksters, even though it works fine with the hatches.

I wrangled all the slickers and move them inside the room, but it don't solve anything. :(

20231015104907_1.jpg

C'est par où la sortie.sav

Share this comment

It gets to the point that ranching isn't a long term viable food option anymore. Klei, please fix this. This iteration of the bug was introduced with the last patch.  Before you could reset the rancher by moving them. Now only a reload solves the issue. I have ranches full of glum critters.

Share this comment

14 hours ago, imazined said:

It gets to the point that ranching isn't a long term viable food option anymore. Klei, please fix this. This iteration of the bug was introduced with the last patch.  Before you could reset the rancher by moving them. Now only a reload solves the issue. I have ranches full of glum critters.

I agree.  I depend on ranching for food.  I've had to stop playing until this is fixed.  I just keep checking the bug tracker to see when it is safe to come back.

Share this comment

For what it's worth, I have been experiencing this same issue even without Spaced Out.
I just wanted to mention it so we know the bug is occurring on the base game as well as on the DLC.

Share this comment