Game crashes when loading main menu.

phorinvas
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

The game loads *very* slowly, and crashes to the "crash screen" as soon as the main menu appears. All I get before the game crashes is perhaps the first second of sound. Like my previous entry, the game locks up my computer to such a degree that using the file explorer is essentially impossible. I would include a screen shot of what is happening, but I can't. I can't send you a crash report, since the game greys out into non-responsiveness. 

I can tell you that the current build is "FA-471618". 

Whatever files I send along with this bug report, is essentially all the files I can access: the game bogs down my computer to such an extent. I'm fairly confident I will have to do a hard reset in order to turn my computer off when I do so after I've sent in the bug report.

Skärmbild 2021-07-15 233441.png

DxDiag.txt

Steps to Reproduce

Like in my previous report, just start the game up, wait for it to load. 

User Feedback

make sure that no antivirus or something else not blocks your game, i notice that when i started this update then my antivirus blocked the game

Share this comment

Looks like an issue with loadings mods, try removing your Documents/Klei/OxygenNotIncluded/mods folder. Your mods will be redownloaded the next time you play.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment