Duplicants ignore exosuit checkpoint, and then get stuck on the other side.

Sorcha Aherne
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Closed

My duplicants completely ignore the exosuit checkpoint, no matter what I do. Everything is set up properly. In the photos provided, the first four have my checkpoint disabled, and this is not the problem. I have it disabled in those photos on purpose because my dupes kept getting trapped on the other side of the checkpoint. The issue happens when it is enabled. The final photo shows proof of the duplicants being trapped on the other side of the checkpoint.
No, it doesn't matter what settings I use. I have been asking fellow players, and we're all scratching our heads. It has to be a bug.

Screenshot (7).png

Screenshot (8).png

Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (10).png

Screenshot (11).png

Steps to Reproduce

I simply built my exosuit set up, and it's not working. I'm not sure if this is isolated to this one file, but I'd really like to not have to restart over this one bug.

User Feedback

Your duplicants are wearing oxygen masks. They need to put the masks on a dock and then equip an exosuit

Edited by sakura_sk
forgot some words..

Share this comment

You should let them unequip the oxygen mask and then equip the atmo suit.

Setup a oxygen mask checkpoint to unequip masks before leaving from your atmo suit checkpoint.

Share this comment

I think the other issue is that, per the last image, the checkpoint is set to "vacancy only" - as all docks are full, they don't try to go through it with the mask on (I'm assuming here they still drop the masks at the suit checkpoint)

Share this comment