BACKQUOTE in tooltip

yopyop6
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: OSX Pending

The tooltip  over the first cluster name contains the wrong text

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 7.56.31 PM.png

Steps to Reproduce

Go over the first cluster name on the right side panel

User Feedback

I was going to report this as well.  I don't understand how Backquote is a modifier key.  I interpreted this to mean I should press ` and 1 at the same time.  I'm not sure this had an effect, but I only have 1 asteroid at the moment.  

Share this comment

I have this with 2 asteroids.  What I have noticed is that the number after Backquote reflects how many issues there are on the Planetoid.  For example the first Planetoid has Backquote +1 and there is 1 issue (like low food).  The second Planetoid has Backquote + 3 and there are 3 issues (no toilets, dead battery,  and no plants).

Share this comment

I also wish to report the Backquote + number text = incorrect bug. It displays "BACKQUOTE+8", for Leafalin* (see screenshot), but it doesn't do anything. The correct key combo is BACKQUOTE+3. Likewise, the float text (forgive me if that's not the technical term) says it's "BACKQUOTE+7" for Stinkera**, when it's in fact backquote+4. I do not recognize Sigmok's claim of issues influencing the number. The (incorrect) number is static and does not seem to be influenced by issues or warnings.

Screenshots:

20210307164215_1.thumb.jpg.7dbdeb8723c1f388fccc34549e755793.jpg

20210307164206_1.thumb.jpg.339cf8de9bc59fc58d14f3fe7900c5a1.jpg

Obviously I cannot screenshot the correct keus IRL, but I've had this happen in a previous save too. There, it also was a correct +3 or +4 displayed as +7 or +8. I have the save games if wanted.

Unfortunately, I have not played with more than three found asteroids yet (including starter asteroid), so I cannot give more information.

Share this comment