Wrong ingredients for recipe required

SchlauFuchs
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

5c3789dfa3cc5_Screenshot2019-01-1106_58_35.thumb.png.8923e36a05e24b715bbe84571de85109.png

Steps to Reproduce
cook.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Based on your screenshot, current and next order in Electric Grill UI is "Gristle Berry". Do you have some Gristtle Berry in production queue?

Share this comment

I might have had one, but the menu does not shows the recipe anymore, so I can't cancel the recipe.

While I am there, can we have a feature where I can prioritize recipes and if one runs out of ingredients, the next one will be started?

Share this comment

1 hour ago, SchlauFuchs said:

While I am there, can we have a feature where I can prioritize recipes and if one runs out of ingredients, the next one will be started?

To set different priority level, you must build one building for each priority level.

If one grill have 2 recipes, it will try to make the first recipe you ask. But if you don't lack ingredients, it will allready select the next recipe in the list.

In your case, if you had ask infinite gristle berry at frist, and later add the infinite barbeque, the grill will always try to make the gristle berry in priority. Barbeque will be made only if you don't have resource for the gristle berry.

But you also lack meat for the barbeque, so it shows the first recipe in the list as the next one. ;) 

Share this comment