Window Tile - Space Scanner + Telescope

server075
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Not sure if its a bug or intended to be so but,

The Space Scanner and the Research Telescope can not see past Window Tile made from glass nor diamond.

If its intended then this thread can be closed.

Thnx,
server075

Steps to Reproduce
Place a Space Scanner or Research Telescope. (in open space) Add power to buildings. Place a line from left to right Window Tile above the buildings. (in open space)
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Yes, this issue is also really confusing to me. I'm trying to build a meteor automation system, but I want to know the answer for this issue before I build one in order to prevent doing same task twice due to next hot fix.

Edited by GnyoR

Share this comment

before the patch that worked with glass tile, i replace glass tiles with mesh tiles, and it is working, space scanner and telescope can see through mesh tile ...

• Like 1

Share this comment

32 minutes ago, Zenserten said:

before the patch that worked with glass tile, i replace glass tiles with mesh tiles, and it is working, space scanner and telescope can see through mesh tile ...

It more and more seems to be a unintended bug. Thank you for your experiment and report.

Share this comment

Space isn't ready yet, but they keep pushed it out as a live build. I tried building the telescope last night and it takes heat damage because space. So I build glass around it. Now it's research is being impeded because of glass. Still takes heat damage. Close game. Wished I still had 280450.

Share this comment