Telescope stores excessive amount of oxygen

Sevio
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

I've been filling up the Telescope with oxygen for a while now in a test world, while having a duplicant research some stuff. So far it's past 600 kg of oxygen and counting! That seems like a really excessive amount of oxygen to store, even worse than the exosuit dock and especially since it will all vanish into space if the player discovers their telescope is poorly placed and needs to deconstruct it.

Steps to Reproduce
1. Connect gas pipe to telescope 2. Feed oxygen into telescope 3. If necessary, queue a research project that requires interstellar research

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

@JLK: reopen

When building my telescope, it was storing up to 10kg o2. But after I destroyed and rebuilt it, it once again is able to store more than 10kg (more than 100kg at the moment).

savegame attached.

telescope reservoir.sav

Edited by blash365

Share this comment

I can't reproduce this with your save. I see that your telescope is overfull already but think it's just an old telescope that got filled before the fix.

Do you have guesses at what else would be necessary to reproduce the problem? When I destroyed & rebuilt the telescope in that base fills up to 10kg and then stopped.

Share this comment