Steel Door issue (Thermal Update)

darkabyss616
  • Pending

578BCF016183F11A938F3CD8D572083DE23232BC

as you can see it looks like the background has cracked and upon selection it says 'Steel Door <DO NOT TRANSLATE>' just after this picture i checked if i could dig those up and i could but did not notice if anything got added to my storage also a few minutes after this the dupes went into the water directly south of the portal and it went crazy with the steel door thing as if they had picked it up, again did not notice if anything got added to storage,,

also thats why it says bed beyond reach to the right the dupe could not get past this steel door until it was dug up

Steps to Reproduce
oh the cracks appeared when i deconstructed the door i have everywhere
  • Like 1

User Feedback

It's a buried object. Seen it happen on one of my doors as well. Have you tried sweeping the tile, or dig out the tile beneath it?

Share this comment

You do not need to dig under or something. It behave like normal naturally filled up tile (like it never where digged).

Sometimes it is visible (with fallen sand-like effect), sometimes it is without any effect (it is invisible with cracked 'burried object'-like effect). I couldn't track why 'sometimes' happens yet.

Workaround is to simply dig it again or build something in the same spot.

Edited by qb.
clarification, workaround

Share this comment