Situation no Mass conservation

Barmatox
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

For the fun i was able to make a changing state cooler, it's amazing, but i seem that mass are not kept is this condition.

The best it to try. There is chlorine stocked with chlorine geyser that will be bring in the situation. I put lot of chlorine to the anti-entropy thermo thing but the room where it get is empty as time go on.

The Prosperous Comet.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Use powerful cooler like anti-entropy stuff to bring chlorine to liquid state them let it drip in hot place. As the process goes on the mass of chlorine will go down. And the process will stop.

User Feedback

Material changing state and releasing gas into not same gas destroys one/both ingredients.  Example slime breaking down in chlorine/hydrogen/co2 environment destroys those gasses to crease polluted o2.  Have noted similar effect with polluted water in various environments.

Share this comment

I'm getting mass conservation in restricted area with limited materials.  Try using an environment of pure chlorine/vacuum.  My latest experiments have been with cooling hydrogen then radiating that into the gas I want to liquify.  In this way I am seeing actual 0 mass loss on conversions both directions.  from Dupe printer go right, then down to cooler system and see my first ever functioning  liquid O2 converter.  By dumping the room, then filling with preset amount of gasses it can be seen that all gas becomes liquid. O2, and when O2 cooks off room is refilled with what was put in.  No more or less.  This must be with conflicting gas types etc.

Swanky Tunnel.sav

Share this comment

5 hours ago, Kabrute said:

I'm getting mass conservation in restricted area with limited materials.  Try using an environment of pure chlorine/vacuum.  My latest experiments have been with cooling hydrogen then radiating that into the gas I want to liquify.  In this way I am seeing actual 0 mass loss on conversions both directions.  from Dupe printer go right, then down to cooler system and see my first ever functioning  liquid O2 converter.  By dumping the room, then filling with preset amount of gasses it can be seen that all gas becomes liquid. O2, and when O2 cooks off room is refilled with what was put in.  No more or less.  This must be with conflicting gas types etc.

Swanky Tunnel.sav

Doors are known to destroy gases when opened and closed. By isolating access to the gases you prevent dupes from destroying them.

Share this comment

image.thumb.png.2ace3c87a537f4f0b464e84afb121398.png

Maybe they fixed that problem?

9 minutes ago, Risu said:

Doors are known to destroy gases when opened and closed. By isolating access to the gases you prevent dupes from destroying them.

Share this comment