Savegame crashes after recent update (and hotfix)

blash365
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
Just now, Ipsquiggle said:

@blash365 Is there any chance you have a save from before Abe got into the rocket?

Yep. But it would be very old. Like 800 cycles.

@Ipsquiggle: My manonthemoon savegame is the latest savegame i have from before abe entered the cursed rocket.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

I'm also having the same problem. In my case I reloaded an old save that didn't crash but end up with the same problem. Everytime a rocket comes back from a trip it will freeze the game. I'll have to force the quit of the game. Then I'll reopen the game and try to load any of the auto-saves, but all of them are corrupted, crashing on load. To play again I have to reload a save before any rocket launches. Attached are two auto-save files, cycle 806 rockets are not launched, loads without crashing, cycle 807 rockets are launched and game crashes on load.

sconet 2nd rocket Cycle 806.sav

sconet 2nd rocket Cycle 807.sav

Edited by kirani

Share this comment

@kirani as it so happens, i have a rocket returning as well. A save before the launch loaded fine.

So I loaded the save prior to launch, launch and return were normal (no crashes), went further into few more cycles. That save is not loading.

Edited by ozymandias_3

Share this comment