Power transformers don't register wire bridges

HappyKit
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

Title says it all, power passes through the transformer to the wires even though it says the transformer is disconnected

And im not exactly sure, but i think power from the batteries isn't being consumed either, but don't trust me on this one

image.thumb.png.e1a21c9adc567913e86d788f7eb83b67.png

Nothing game-breaking but still

Steps to Reproduce
I built my coal generators in a cold biome under the starting area so they don't overheat, and put a bunch of batteries on the way there using heavi watt wires to connect them all, so to connect it to my machines i had to use a power transformer, but to make them go through the heavi watt wires i had to use a wire bridge, so instead of building more wires i just built the wire bridge directly on the power transformer, there is power but it says its not connected.

User Feedback

7 minutes ago, AlexRou said:

Have you tried building a wire where the bridge and transformer connect?

I actually didn't think of that lmao, i already made the regular wire go around the heavi watt ones already, but still why did power go through it even without the wire?

Share this comment

Theres a bug where wire bridges are considered as part of the network it is going over, so maybe because of that somehow it draws power from the heavy watt wire? idk lol

Share this comment

2 minutes ago, AlexRou said:

Theres a bug where wire bridges are considered as part of the network it is going over, so maybe because of that somehow it draws power from the heavy watt wire? idk lol

That only applies when it's trying to blow up.

Share this comment

sometimes when you place a wire bridge it doesnt connect to the points at the end when you place it in the way you have, simply clicking with a normal wire on both ends "Build" an instant wire connecting them.

Share this comment