Permant Red Alert

Lilalaunekuh
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

After playing a bit with the new "!!" priority I ended up more than once with a red alert I wasn´t able to turn off.

I messed with the new priority on storage compactors and sweep orders and the normal red alert button.

(Mostly sweep orders for critical/vanishing resources like off-gasing resources or items a close critter could eat.)

=> There should be a way to downgrade all "!!" priority orders or highligh them.

(My bug report isn´t about not finding the tasks causing the red alert, but that´s could be problematic as well.)

Steps to Reproduce
Not 100% sure, but was able to achieve it just using "!!" sweep orders for resources a close critter could/did eat.

User Feedback

I got a permanent Red Alert by ordering a [!!] priority construction in a tile with regolith above it, so the duplicant(s) had to dig multiple times and each time it un-flashed no-alert(?) for 1~2 frames before starting the next dig/build step.  Dunno if that had anything to do with it.

Saving/loading seems to have reset it.

Edited by silentsnack

Share this comment

Be Careful , because i had the same issue few minutes ago, the priorities suddenly change without notice and i end up searching in my entire base those symbols (!!) and turns up that was the one at the bottom. 

Share this comment

On 11.2.2019 at 2:48 AM, Sebastiangperez said:

searching in my entire base those symbols (!!) and turns up that was the one at the bottom. 

Yeah that is a pain and I hope it will change, but my real problem is that you can reach a state without a "!!" priority task and still have the red alert running. (Could find a way to use the "!!" option for sweep tasks WITHOUT triggering a red alert at all.)

Share this comment

Yesterday i had the same issue , but this time happened with the Thermo Aquatuner , it got damage or started overheating and suddenly changed to !!

Maybe is a bug. 

I will upload this later in the bug tracker

Edited by Sebastiangperez

Share this comment

We recently added a notification that will jump to buildings etc. with emergency priority. Since last hotfix, have you still had red alert get stuck, or a !! that you couldn't find anywhere?

• Thanks 1

Share this comment