OI-235856 - Storage Compactors won't empty

GuyPerfect
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Fixed

I have one of those cheaty-face bathrooms set up with a bunch of Hatches in it to straight-up delete all my germs, and a Storage Compactor in there to place items for feeding them. I'm running low on Coal, so I figured it was high time to dump some Igneous Rock on the ground in front of them and let them go nuts. I was able to empty out the container once by deselecting Igneous Rock from its storage list, but now none of my containers empty at all.

20171005181406_1.thumb.jpg.3ae625f2459513f7d4bef225b19de2df.jpg

This Storage Compactor has nothing in it, but even though all of the items are deselected, it doesn't have the darkened, disabled appearance.

20171005181445_1.thumb.jpg.bb603a8b4f6be816120a6d5ea2711d0a.jpg

What's worse is that this Storage Compactor, which is nearly full, has all of the options disabled as well and yet the contents remained inside.

I was already planning on dismantling my Storage Compactors in the interest of getting some of my loot shuffled around, but in this particular case they're certainly not behaving normally.

I've attached my save file in case there's a problem with the save data.

Cosmic Sans - 1434367519.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Load up the save and try to empty out a Storage Compactor

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Workaround - I built a brand-new Storage Compactor, selected the items I wanted the others to contain (but never deselected anything), and was able to Copy Settings to the remaining containers.

Share this comment

18 minutes ago, GuyPerfect said:

And now they're filling up that one with things I didn't say they could put in it.

20171005182624_1.thumb.jpg.6287d1a681f4e54ebeef69bdbab29597.jpg

Strange. The save file says the following tags are filtered: Metal, Farmable, Seed, Agriculture, Filter, and BuildableRaw.
Yet the dialog in game says it won't accept anything. This would explain why it didn't go dark.

Share this comment