Not using lavatory

Himulaya
  • Pending

Lavatory seems to be "stuck" or something, someone uses it, but then it doesn't become available again even though it has water and everything. It says lavatory in use, but there's no one there.

Also, sometimes it just doesn't show any status (ie ready, in use, etc) and duplicants won't use it, they will just make a mess.

Steps to Reproduce
Had an outhouse, built a lavatory. At first it said lavatory ready, and then after using it once it was stuck at no state (not ready and not in use). Deconstructed and reconstructed, the issue was fixed, but later on it became stuck as "in use" although no one was using it.

User Feedback

did you connect the output for taking out the dirty water?(and it has somewhere to go) also they will prob just use wathever option is closer.

Share this comment

I also have this issue as I just replaced my outhouses with lavoratories, but they will not use them at all. They are however hooked up into a purifier as an output, and an input is a water pump (In water).

Share this comment

Often when the Lavatory is stuck as "In Use" it's because the tank got filled with contaminated water instead of clean water. You can check this in the Contents section of the Lavatory. The only fix at the moment is to delete and rebuild the Lavatory.

• Like 1

Share this comment