Not 0K, but pretty cool not given

Aldorus
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Although my colony is producing liquid (and even solidified) hydrogen, the "Not 0K, but pretty cool not given" achievement was never given to me. In Colony Summary, under its item, there is always "Coldest building : 288.3 K" no matter what I do. I have buildings at 1.2K already, so this feels clearly as a bug.

Anyone can help about how to gain the trophy? Or do I need to wait for a fix

Steps to Reproduce
No idea, never got the Trophy, even though I solidify hydrogen in several bases - probably bugged always

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I am experiencing almost an identical issue, with the achievement tracker showing "Coldest building: 290K" despite having a liquid pump at 3-5K (super coolant container, not the hydrogen chamber). 

Dimension.sav

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

Thanks for the save files!
In the next update it should award the achievement as intended if your buildings are below the threshold.

• Thanks 3

Share this comment

Just wanted to note that this still isn't "fixed" how I'd expect it to be. The achievement is only evaluated for when you load a save, not daily or any sort of consistently. You can unlock it by saving/loading when you have a building (any building? It looks like it's reporting a pipe for me at 1.3K, which I wouldn't consider a building). But it doesn't unlock while playing.

*edit* Or maybe it is? I had to reload to get it to unlock the first time. I loaded a few cycles back, because I was just testing when it would unlock, and this time it unlocked while playing as I'd expect it to from a 1K pipe.

Edited by FinalDoom

Share this comment

12 hours ago, FinalDoom said:

Just wanted to note that this still isn't "fixed" how I'd expect it to be. The achievement is only evaluated for when you load a save, not daily or any sort of consistently. You can unlock it by saving/loading when you have a building (any building? It looks like it's reporting a pipe for me at 1.3K, which I wouldn't consider a building). But it doesn't unlock while playing.

*edit* Or maybe it is? I had to reload to get it to unlock the first time. I loaded a few cycles back, because I was just testing when it would unlock, and this time it unlocked while playing as I'd expect it to from a 1K pipe.

Behaves the same for me now, so it is at least obtainable. Had to load the first time , got the achievement, then loaded older save and got it while playing this time. So something weird remains

Share this comment

Still Bugged.   I have buildings UNDER 6k  and its not showing a check off.  saved and reload didn't do anything.

Share this comment