Neutronium Sand

Kabrute
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Closed

I managed to make a block of sand unbreakable, hence Neutronium Sand.  Its broken now because I also figured out how to break it. :: see below::  Try to dig this top block of sand, its Unbreakable! Dig out the bottom block water appears in that space then the upper sand fell, then the water moved up again and flowed off.

Steps to Reproduce
With water on the floor and a wall infront of you arranged from bottom to top as dirt sand sand. When you break the dirt, the water will flow in , the sand will fall, the water will move up one space ontop of the sand at the same time as the second block of sand appears.

User Feedback

Didn't take a screen shot at the time, saw my dupe taking too long went thats, odd, dig that one instead, there you go.  Oh crap thats a bug.  I can post the save file if you can rewind time in the game.  Loaded previous autosave, now it wont replicate.

Edited by Kabrute

Share this comment

Nah can't rewind time so saves after it went away won't help. I guess keep your eye out in case it happens again and try to refine the repo steps. 

Share this comment

I tried this in a number of situations and was unable to create undiggable sand. I'm going to close this for now, but if you come across it again or have an additional repro, please post it again!

Share this comment