Manual wheel animation sync bug

Oozinator
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Steam Fixed

When one dupe is using the manual wheel, another one is doing same animations. They sync up and when the dupe from the MW jumps off, the other starts to work again. It's not happening everytime, but when dupes jump/climb / change path/used object, just when the other one is starting the MW.
Edit1: So far only turner seems to be influenced. I deactivated "power" job in turners job menue too, still the same
Edit2: I can not give turner a "move to" order, but the one on the MW and then turners "ani-loop" is ending too.

sync3.jpg

sync2.jpg

sync1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Simple manualwheel setup, nothing special. I set threshhold on manual wheel to 97% to force it to happen. (dupes jumping more frequently on MW), but happens with low threshhold too.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

This might be the cause of a lot of the weird animation bugs, where dupes look like they're doing a completely different task, such as sleeping, washing hands, and most strangely for me... a crying dupe that does not even have the crying trait but is a vomiter.

Edited by Saturnus
  • Like 1

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Saturnus said:

This might be the cause of a lot of the weird animation bugs, where dupes look like they're doing a completely different task, such as sleeping, washing hands, and most strangely for me... a crying dupe that does not even have the crying trait but is a vomiter.

Soon they will actually vomit lava because of an incorrect animation haha

• Haha 2

Share this comment