Incorrect resources in buildings


AKG
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Duply  put incorrect resources into buildings

Coal in incubator

20190419183212_1.thumb.jpg.1e75d29b1930e20a1c36bd0a9f22f982.jpg

sandstone in Grill

20190419211800_1.thumb.jpg.9cbad62b2011a902ed43bd15158bd5a8.jpg

Polluted Dirt in Rock Granulator

20190423235608_1.thumb.jpg.9183b6cec1a26b68a09fdd1944173f20.jpg

Mafik Rock in Bottle Emptier

20190424183448_1.thumb.jpg.7fcbbd7b60bb9da5f7f197898580b573.jpg


Steps to Reproduce
new delivery

Status: Pending

This issue has not been confirmed by a developer yet.


  Report Bug


User Feedback


.... ....

Probably a bad translation text string. Can you empty contents and check the stuff dropped out?

Otherwise, you can change the language at the main menu and check. Translation might not have been updated after update or maybe corrupted?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
....
6 hours ago, AKG said:

how to edit a post?

see the word "edit" in red text at the bottom of your post?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
....
AKG

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, tommytom2k2 said:

Probably a bad translation text string. Can you empty contents and check the stuff dropped out?

Otherwise, you can change the language at the main menu and check. Translation might not have been updated after update or maybe corrupted?

there are no mistakes in translation.

20190424183448_1.thumb.jpg.8041c4628b40f3f089c01c651fd253cc.jpg

11 hours ago, Neotuck said:

see the word "edit" in red text at the bottom of your post?

Oops..

Edited by AKG
  • Haha 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
....

Can confirm it's true. I think it happens after you load in a saved game (when you start play again). And I think the dupes do not place the things there just if something is front of the building somehow it happens to "jump" into the building. Faced with this issue so-so-so many times. It's even more visiable in the case of incubation chambers. After game loads in anykind of resources are stucked like it would be an egg.

Edited by CoNq

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
....
2 minutes ago, CoNq said:

I think it happens after you load in a saved game (when you start play again). 

My Dupples do it on-game (I saw them put it down.)

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
.... ....
On 4/24/2019 at 11:43 AM, AKG said:

 

On 4/24/2019 at 12:27 AM, Neotuck said:
On 4/23/2019 at 5:41 PM, AKG said:

how to edit a post?

see the word "edit" in red text at the bottom of your post?

Oops..

Also if you click on the red arrow next to the word "Options" in red text you can select "Hide"

That will delete the post ;)

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now