I can't complete the One Bed One Bath achievement

coheru
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

(In Asteroid)
image.thumb.png.70a534661387f94d726db40cee061e6f.png
image.thumb.png.d981cbb9078fbb9d2ba68cd7cdd5510c.pngimage.png.b3dbfcb3145d88580df6d353840f5a22.png

Home.sav

Steps to Reproduce
i don't know

This issue has been fixed in either a future version or updated in a previous version.

Report Bug

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I have the same problem. The achievement is simply greyed out and says that I cannot complete it for some reason.

Strangely, I did get this achievement in an earlier save with sandbox mode on. Of course, sandbox mode doesn't trigger steam achievement, and I'm really hoping achievements earned in one save doesn't block achievements in another save. When I tested to create another sandbox game the achievement is greyed out still.

Hope this got fixed soon. It's a minor minor thing but it annoys me way more than it should.

Share this comment

Hello,

Same issue on my side. Old save (before 2 days ago release on steam) have the achievement already completed.

Every new game started, in survival mode, have this achievement greyed out from the start and cannot be complete as mentionned.

Steps to reproduce:

- use latest release

- start a new survival game, whichever asteroid

- Achievement is greyed out by default.

Share this comment

.... ....

Changed Status to Fixed

When this fix goes live, you'll be able to achieve this correctly again.
It's also retroactive, so existing saves that meet the requirements will be able to complete it correctly.

Thanks!

• Thanks 3

Share this comment

On 10/4/2019 at 12:09 PM, klei.ruby said:

Changed Status to Fixed

When this fix goes live, you'll be able to achieve this correctly again.
It's also retroactive, so existing saves that meet the requirements will be able to complete it correctly.

Thanks!

About when will this fix go live? It's now a month later, and I don't see a version number mentioned in this thread, but I am on Launch / Steam LU-372041 and still encounter this, preventing a 100% completion.

• Sad 2

Share this comment

On 11/5/2019 at 1:34 AM, dblais said:

About when will this fix go live? It's now a month later, and I don't see a version number mentioned in this thread, but I am on Launch / Steam LU-372041 and still encounter this, preventing a 100% completion.

Can confirm, same boat here.

Share this comment

Still an issue on existing and brand new saves. What's the release schedule now that we've Launched?

Share this comment