Gases in a bottle!

Wi11y
  • Pending

Good news everyone!

My dupies found a way to bottle gases somehow!

I`ve no idea how the did it. There was no high temperature or gas pressure. And I can not do anything with this bottles.

20.png

c114.sav

Steps to Reproduce
I realy have no idea how to reproduce it. Just have a save file.

User Feedback

Bottled gasses are left behind when you disable something which works with them (air filter, hydrogen generator,...) No way to release them afaik .

Share this comment

Yeah you cannot use the bottles sadly. But what you can do is click on them and then hit "destroy building" and most of the bottles will be gone that way. In rare occasions the destroyed bottle actually spills its contents on the floor, but I had only that happen to 2 bottles out of 20+.

Share this comment

Update:
That weird "Destroy Building" button actually does something:

If it is a bottled liquid it does not do anything. EDIT: Well as soon as I posted this, a bottled Water actually got released. so inconsistent behaviour.
If it is a bottled gas, it releases it to surroundings.

so: incorrect button description, no action on liquids.

Edited by Vilda

Share this comment

I have just had this happen to me for the first time, on the new "Outbreak" release. A mysterious bottle of Carbon Dioxide was created while I was digging and building tile! I don't have any plumbing yet, so they didn't empty any pipes... It's easy to release the gas now, though: there's an "Empty" option.

CO2bottle.jpg

Edited by LBHobbit

Share this comment

This two bottle popped up in the middle of nowhere, one in the ice biome where i hame no costruction (there is still a plant never uprooted behind it):A4F83C21A785F25D24898AAA4AF8369756EB07D5

And the second in the middle of my base where i have no hydrogen consuming machinery...

60D240FE61632144EEEA16E45B5D7B3335EF791B

Really dun understanded how this one popped out.... It s the first time i ve seen it in a game, i was going to ask on the forum and saw some other players have seen it before me!

Share this comment