gas filter no gas output

Helephant512
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Closed

is anyone else having an issue with gas filters not registering any primary output pipe? I've rebuilt multiple times, tried save/loading (which makes it work for maybe thirty seconds), and I'm still having some trouble with it.

Screenshot (13).png

Steps to Reproduce

Use hydrolyzers to create a pocket of hydrogen gas at the upper limits of your base, then build a gas pump + gas filter combo with gas pipes to sift through the oxygen/hydrogen mixture to deliver hydrogen to somewhere (like a hydrogen generator)

User Feedback

@Helephant512 You need to connect the middle orange output to a pipe and run it somewhere (ie, to a gas vent). The filter must have both the orange and green outputs piped in order to function. Hope that helps :)

Share this comment

White is input. Yellow is the filtered output, you define with the menu. Green is the ouput for everything else. If the yellow one is not connected, and the set gas is detected, the system stops working.

Share this comment

Changed Status to Closed

@Helephant512 Thanks for the report. As others have mentioned, the red status is caused by the orange output requiring a pipe. I will see if we can improve the messaging of that status to make it more clear. Thanks again for your feedback!

• Thanks 2

Share this comment