Game Crash on launch works on other pc

Oblivion2012
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Closed

Game crashes on launch.  Ate by a blackhole immediately after klei splash. i cannot repoduce it on my surfaace pro 3.  the error happens on my gaming desktop.

Steps to Reproduce

launch game i think the answer is in my log file...

User Feedback

Looks like an issue opening one or more mods. Try removing them from Documents/Klei/OxygenNotIncluded/Mods/Steam. Wall Pumps and Vents and Airlock Door are mentioned in the log.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Maybe you had file C:/Users/Owner/Documents/Klei/OxygenNotIncluded/mods/Steam/1845579729\updates\1845579729.zip opened? Maybe Steam was in the process of updating the mod?

There also seem to be other errors, probably from other mods. NullReferenceExceptions, usually happens when someone had no idea what they were doing. Could be from the failed load, but may also result from other broken mods.

Share this comment

On 10/19/2021 at 1:40 PM, EricKlei said:

Looks like an issue opening one or more mods. Try removing them from Documents/Klei/OxygenNotIncluded/Mods/Steam. Wall Pumps and Vents and Airlock Door are mentioned in the log.

Welp deleted the folder wall pumps was in and it is still crashing on launch ;(.  should i post a new player log or is there another suggestion.  Sorry my reply is late i woukd nights and tend to worj 10 to 12 days straight.  Thank you for your patience and i aam thankful for the input hopefully i can fix my desk top soon my surface is maxed out with my save file roughly 1fpm now...

Heres an intriguing update.  i unsubscribed from all the mods and deleted all the workshop subscriptions. and heres what the game keep trying to do...

[03:47:45.181] [1] [INFO] Save path: C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded
[03:47:45.883] [1] [INFO] Latent reinstall of mod Plan Buildings Without Materials
[03:47:45.941] [1] [INFO] Latent reinstall of mod Wall Pumps and Vents
[03:47:45.942] [1] [INFO] Latent reinstall of mod Algae Grower
[03:47:45.979] [1] [INFO] Latent reinstall of mod Airlock Door

any help or suggestions would be greatly appriciated

Player.log Player-prev.log

Share this comment

for me it looks like one off mods causing this.

by the way why you disrupt the devs when you using mods. its not they fault that if some mod maker who have no skills at all writes the mod code

Edited by gabberworld

Share this comment

At this point no mods are installed and its still causing aan error saying a mod is installed.  Im not mad at the devs but it is strange that i haave this installed on 2 pcs with the same mods and for some reason my desktop wont run it anymore...

Share this comment