Exosuit Docks showing as not connected to Checkpoint

malloc
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

This is a new colony started on the RU preview branch.  I built the exosuit docks first, powered with oxygen starting to be pumped in and all exosuits on the docks.  After all that was complete I built the checkpoint but the docks not directly touching the checkpoint all show the error of no checkpoint existing.

I have deconstructed/reconstructed in order the checkpoint, the closest dock to the checkpoint and the second closest but the issue persists.  The dupes appear to be using the docks and checkpoint normally despite the error indication.

20180826133650_1.thumb.jpg.183badc0f147a3003f38c04c79113a3a.jpg

Swanky Gang.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Built more than one exosuit dock and then a single checkpoint at the end of the line.
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

They behave erratic. Sometimes they recognize the checkpoint, then again they wont. Some of them refuse to show stored oxygen, and all of a sudden, its back to full. 

Share this comment

image.thumb.png.6b70271bce2cefdaea37f27fabd57dc2.png

My dupes happily continued using them as normal even though they displayed as not connected so as far as I know, it won't affect gameplay. 

Share this comment