Eternal cycle of water delivery

Ezzie
  • Branch: Live Branch Pending

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but when I have my dupes create algae terrariums, they get stuck in this cycle of constantly delivering water.  They'll go down to my water source and only suck up 1000g of water.  If I remember right, the terrariums require 150 KG of water.  It's insane!  They'll even forgo making food and eating in order to enter this endless water delivery cycle.

Steps to Reproduce
build algae terrariums.

User Feedback

I've just wanted to report this issue. It's crazy. If there is a big pool of clean water, they deliver it to it's destination as it should be - by large amounts. But if there is a small puddle of water, containing less water than dupe can carry at a time, they begin to peck it by small 1000 gram pieces and it's kinda frustrating.I've got 4 dupes died of starvation because they just couldn't fill the musher with water. What's the most frustrating is that they completely ignored a big pool of clean water situated a bit further and kept pecking this puddle dying one by one just because it was closer to them. How outrageous!

UPD.: And there is one more issue, linked to this one: when I tell my dupes to mop the puddle so they could just forget about it and get the water from somewhere else, they mop it,  it disappears, but dupes keep picking up water from dried tiles, like it's still there!

Edited by Random_Unit

Share this comment