Empty Pipe command

Rogue Witch
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

The Empty pipe command doesnt use the Priority level you select while giving the Empty order. After giving the order, if you go to Sub-Priority screen, you will see them as 5. Then you have to repriotize every time.

Steps to Reproduce
Give Empty pipe order with 8 priority. Then check their priority in Sub-priority screen.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

How do you give any order initially with a priority setting?  I thought it was always 5 and you had to change it after.

Share this comment

Hi, this should be fixed in the next patch. Thanks for reporting it.

The empty pipe tool in particular was missing the priority copy code but I couldn't easily reproduce an issue with the build tool. DaveSatx, if you happen to notice how reproduce the priority problem with the build tool please let us know! Whatever is causing it takes a different route from this bug, unfortunately.

Share this comment

On 9/4/2018 at 9:37 PM, JLK said:

Hi, this should be fixed in the next patch. Thanks for reporting it.

The empty pipe tool in particular was missing the priority copy code but I couldn't easily reproduce an issue with the build tool. DaveSatx, if you happen to notice how reproduce the priority problem with the build tool please let us know! Whatever is causing it takes a different route from this bug, unfortunately.

Build tool happens when you have it upgrade a pipe from one material to another - for example normal pipe out of Granite to Insulated pipe. No matter what priority you use for the build tool, it does not copy it.

Share this comment