Duplicants not putting filtration material in anything requiring it

TheNuclearBrony
  • Pending

numerous times I have set air deodorizers or water purifiers priority to 9 and it takes them at least 5 to 6 cycles for them to deliver the materials even if I have the materials from the start.s

Steps to Reproduce
none.

User Feedback

Ensure you have enough dupes set to sweep. Sweep handles all non-critical fetch chores and transport chores.

Share this comment

This is a known bug. I'm guessing there's a bug in the priority code involving machines using filtered material. Even though players change it to 9 the game still thinks its at 5, the assigned creation level.

Share this comment

7 minutes ago, vonVile said:

This is a known bug. I'm guessing there's a bug in the priority code involving machines using filtered material. Even though players change it to 9 the game still thinks its at 5, the assigned creation level.

It'd be a bug with ManualDeliveryKG if anything.
That class controls rate of items delivered to storages and pauses the chore when needed.

Share this comment

This isn't a bug, I had this experience and the reason it wouldn't supply materals to it because it was no water being pumped in the system. So just pump some water to the filter then the dupes will supply it.

Share this comment

@Begeesy You pumped in pure Water into the Water Purifier to fix it? If so, that's a bug right there. I have mine set to take in Contaminated Water and the line is backed up because Dupes ignore putting in Sand even with a storage container full of it placed right beside it.

Share this comment

11 hours ago, Begeesy said:

This isn't a bug, I had this experience and the reason it wouldn't supply materals to it because it was no water being pumped in the system. So just pump some water to the filter then the dupes will supply it.

I had all of the pipes connected but no water was pumping because no sand was added to the filter. its powered as well

Share this comment